Happy Friday! Here’s our bi-weekly roundup of interesting posts from Creative Construction community members.
- Christa Miller launched a new website.
- Georgia Geis is determined to find her creative mojo again.
- Kerry Bennett reflects on being alone.
- Emma-Jane Rosenberg thinks about patience.
- Mary Duquette finds undeniable beauty.
- Jean Van’t Hul has returned to her blog about being creative with your children. (Her blog is a treasure trove. Read our Breakfast interview with Jean if you haven’t already seen it.)
And how about this? The Belly Project blog, as seen in the Well Mom newsletter. How do you feel after looking at all those other women’s tummies? Better about yourself, or worse?
If you’re looking for our usual Breakfast interview, don’t worry — an installment will run next Friday, 11/21. Due to the labor-intensive requirements of serving Breakfast each week, the series is moving to a bi-weekly schedule. On the off weeks, we now have Open House, a roundup of interesting posts from the other blogs of Creative Construction community members. Enjoy!
- Suzanne Kamata published her first picture book.
- Suzanne Kamata also observed a woman nursing someone else’s baby.
- Brittany Vandeputte has several agents interested in her manuscript, but has been too sick to finish her revisions.
- Elizabeth Beck sold a bunch of paintings to a woman in a big hurry.
- Kelly Warren got caught in a downpour at her road show and had to change in the minivan.
- Anita Davies is learning how to pole dance.
- BetsyG shared her Wellbutrin journey.
- Liz Hum is going strong on NaNoWriMo.
- Lisa Damian is singing Old MacDonald with a few interesting twists.
See you next week!