Happy Friday! Here’s our bi-weekly roundup of interesting posts from Creative Construction community members.
- Christa Miller launched a new website.
- Georgia Geis is determined to find her creative mojo again.
- Kerry Bennett reflects on being alone.
- Emma-Jane Rosenberg thinks about patience.
- Mary Duquette finds undeniable beauty.
- Jean Van’t Hul has returned to her blog about being creative with your children. (Her blog is a treasure trove. Read our Breakfast interview with Jean if you haven’t already seen it.)
And how about this? The Belly Project blog, as seen in the Well Mom newsletter. How do you feel after looking at all those other women’s tummies? Better about yourself, or worse?
3 Comments Post a comment
thanks, miranda, took a stroll thru them today. love the bellies!
Me too! I hoped something like that existed. I feel much better now.
I don’t know…some of those bellies are worse off than mine, but a LOT of them look a whole lot better than mine, too! I like the honesty of sticking your belly out there for the world to see, without apology, but I’m not brave enough to do it myself. Maybe one day…..