Happy Friday! Here’s our bi-weekly roundup of interesting posts from Creative Construction community members.
- Christa Miller launched a new website.
- Georgia Geis is determined to find her creative mojo again.
- Kerry Bennett reflects on being alone.
- Emma-Jane Rosenberg thinks about patience.
- Mary Duquette finds undeniable beauty.
- Jean Van’t Hul has returned to her blog about being creative with your children. (Her blog is a treasure trove. Read our Breakfast interview with Jean if you haven’t already seen it.)