Open House: Seven Sisters
Seven sisters in a symphony of creative blogs to sit and sip your coffee by….
- Kate Hopper shares wise words from a reading event, even though she was sick as a dog and shouldn’t have gone.
- Liz Hum considers how unfair parenting can be from one child to the next and why.
- Jennifer Johnson shares the loveliest love poem to her husband, on their anniversary.
- Bethany Hiitola shares a delightful craft gift to give to friends.
- Mary Duquette’s faith in human nature is restored.
- Carmen Torbus waxes poetic over zucchini gardening and gets soupily creative.
- Karen Winters posts a painting experience including a shot of her on site at the easel, the yellows and greens of the painting smack dab in the scene itself.
Have a wonderful long weekend!