Due to a terrible worm, my computer has gone kaflooey this week, so in lieu of a full reading list to while away your weekend with a scone and screen, you just have to peek at a few and find a way to fill your weekend with other things…maybe you’ll find inspiration in the blogs below. Enjoy!
- Elizabeth Beck embodies the art of procrastination at its finest – and take a peek at the week’s posts prior to this one to really get a sense of how productive procrastination can be.
- Bethany Hiitola finds inspiration for independence in her little girl.
- Kate Hopper waits and a miracle happens.
- Georgia Geis knows nothing beats those three magic words (not please and thank you, the other magic words).
- Mary Gernamotta Duquette pulls a Homer Simpson in a writerly fashion, doh!