Happy equinox, everybody! (This translates to “happy spring” for everyone in the Northern Hemisphere. We do have a few Aussie readers and I wouldn’t want to annoy them with my hemi-centrism.)
Here’s the latest in interesting news and notes from the personal blogs of Creative Construction community members.
- Jen Johnson is working on her smile. To that end, she made her own list of 100 Happies (nod to Cathy Coley).
- Kelly Warren opened a new etsy shop for her photography.
- Carmen Torbus made a commuting video tribute to some of her favorite artists.
- Leslie F. Miller became a superhero at the Hero Factory.
- Marsanne Petty entered a 99-words-or-fewer story in the GardenRant Short Fiction Contest.
- Amy Grennell opened an artfire shop.
- Alana Kirk-Gillham thinks about moving to her new — separate — creative space.
Have a lovely weekend!