Wow, is it Friday already?
Any fun plans for the weekend? I’m trying to get a sitter for tomorrow, as my husband will be installing tile in our new basement bathroom, and I need to work on taxes and take care of some pressing client work — not to mention a million other things, such as taking the last of our boxes to the recycling center (the bulk of them were picked up by “neighbors” for re-use). Hopefully we’ll find a bit of time for some family fun in there somewhere. I also commented on the Monday Page that I would spend 30 minutes with my manuscript, so I’d better make that happen!
Here’s a peek at what’s up in the lives of Creative Construction community members:
- Kristine Coblitz burned her Superwoman costume.
- Liz Hum worked on a new strategy for scheduling her day. She also observed that painting chocolate on someone’s butt isn’t always attractive.
- Jen Johnson contemplated fleeing to Australia — or not.
- Marsanne Petty committed to a daily, six-sentence story.
- Bethany Hiitola finds that mornings are a considerable challenge.
- Jacqui Robbins made some progress in the office. (What do you think of the premise that the state of one’s work space is a reflection on the work itself?)