Happy Friday! I hope everyone has something fun to look forward to this weekend. Here’s our bi-weekly roundup of noteworthy blog posts from the Creative Construction community.
- Suzanne Révy shares a creative dialog with her son.
- Jacqui Robbins fights with part three.
- Elizabeth Beck sets the record straight on her favorite colors.
- Emma-Jane Rosenberg had some challenges with the challenge.
- Suzanne Kamata’s short story won an SCBWI (Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators) Magazine Merit Award for Fiction.
- Kristine Coblitz took to evening power writing for the February Finish-a-thon.
- Kate Hopper asks why write?
Have a wonderful weekend! Grab onto a few moments for yourself, somehow, somewhere.
2 Comments Post a comment
thanks, miranda, i enjoyed reading these earlier this morning…good way to start the day.
Thanks for linking, Miranda!