Our latest collection of interesting tidbits from the Creative Construction community:
- Liz Hum shares some important thoughts on happiness.
- Kristine Coblitz finished her outline draft. (Applause!)
- Carmen Torbus turned 32 and stated her intentions for the year.
- Kate Hopper appreciates her precious baby girl, just because.
- Brittany Vandeputte may have finished her revisions, despite the onslaught of bad health. (More applause!)
- Jen Johnson wrote an open letter to President-Elect Obama and other officials regarding the disastrous Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act.
- Mary Duquette found a moment to be writer and mother, without being at odds.
Have a wonderful weekend, friends.
4 Comments Post a comment
thx, miranda…been catching up on blogs today, catch as catch can.
Thanks so much, Miranda, for including my post in the round up! The more folks hear about this, the better our chances of getting the CPSIA amended. Really appreciate it!
Thanks for including me. I appreciate it! 🙂
Thank you so much for including my blog here.
Have a wonderful holiday season my friend.