Happy Friday, friends! Here’s a roundup of the latest interesting bits from Creative Construction community members.
- Kate Hopper is teaching an online version of her Mother Words writing class.
- Bethany Hiitola is capturing late-night creative inspiration on her cell phone.
- Alana Kirk Gillham is vaccuming under the couch instead of writing.
- Elizabeth Beck hung her mother and daughter art show.
- Emma-Jane Rosenberg drew and painted some beautiful tomatoes.
- Suzanne Kamata noted her publisher’s novel contest.
- Liz Hum is building new muscles. Really.
I hope all February Finish-a-thon participants have a rewarding weekend! (Well, and everyone else who reads this, too.) Any great ideas for managing to fit family time, household time, and creativity time all into the same weekend?
2 Comments Post a comment
thanks, again, esp. now, miranda, for putting together a good reading list! good luck with the signings and move!
Great list, Miranda!
Now…as to fitting everything in…my answer? No sleep. 🙂
Good luck with the move.