Registration is now open until January 31, and is open to the first 50 participants!
I hope you will join me!
Color Your World — The e-courseis designed to help you change the way you see yourself and your world, using art, color, photography, and journaling to access your hidden thoughts and dreams and encourage your own personal realizations, all in the safe space of a like-minded community.
Your own safe place.
As I guide you through this process, I’ll be sharing my own personal insights and inspiration gleaned from my own life, my own story; when participants come together online a tribe is formed, and the encouragement and fellowship found in these dynamic groups supports each person in their own journey — so if you’re yearning to reconnect with the real you and color your world — this is the place to start! We’re going to learn how to color our worlds. To add color. To add life. I’m here to teach you, how to live your life happier, more creatively, and so much more in color!
How is the Color Your World course run?
This course (session) will be eight weeks long.
It will begin on February 1, 2011.
It ends on March 31, 2011.
Last day to register will be January 31, 2011 at midnight, CST.
It will be a safe place, for women only.
This eight-week long online course includes:
- eight weeks of DAILY creative jumpstarts, ideas, inspiration, prompts, and writings to help inspire you to live a more peaceful, happy, colorful life. I want to help you color your world with joy. With love. With truth. With bravery. With hope. And yes, with bright, bold COLOR!
- oodles of INSPIRATION, special posts full of photos, links, art, interviews and more, only available to class participants (not posted on my personal blog).
- personal FEEDBACK from me.
- feedback and critique on artwork.
- accessibility to me via my e-mail, Flickr, and facebook.
- accessibility to a private COLOR YOUR WORLD Blogger Blog with daily posts for you to read, to get inspired, and to comment on! This blog will be available ONLY to paid participants.
- our very own private Flickr group to build our own strong sense of COMMUNITY! A place online where we can all share each other’s art, lives, and photos. A place for all participants to post photos, participate in discussions, and grow more into the strong women we already know we are. A place to discuss the course content. A place to ask questions. A place to grow and build strong and loving friendships and lifelong connections. A place to share all the color in our lives!
More info and the registration page is here!
I hope you will join me!
Where do I begin with this new venture? You could blame it on Kelly Rae Roberts e-course
that I took during the summer. Or you could blame it on the months of introspection that I talk about over here
during the year I spent living and learning to thrive in Germany.
This notion of Creative Peace
is one I have gone back to over and over again over the last two years. I know that when I started this “idea” of living more creatively and then trying my hand at a creative business, the movements were always with a twinge of self doubt; as if I was living someone else’s life. Was a creative life one I could actually attain?
The answer is a resounding YES! Now that this is settled in my mind and heart, I would love the opportunity to walk alongside you as you do some traveling yourself.